Aid for a client, protecting the client prior or during the proceedings and communicating with third parties and collecting proofs falls under the process of legal counselling
LEGAL COUNSELLOR’S TASKS
- Provide answers and explanations to the legal questions
- Explain the legal rules to the client
- Provide suggestions
- Compose legal documents
- Communicate with the third parties
Legal counseling is legal help for clients to represent or protect them from unexpected threats or risks during or prior to the proceedings & composing legal events as well as communicating with third parties for legal documentation work and task.
Legal counseling meets the specific needs of the client, which include following services:
- provide opinions, explanations, and answers to the legal questions;
- explain what kind of legal rules the client has to fulfill and analyze the implementation;
- provide suggestions on how to ensure the legitimacy of her actions and the means to protect her interests and rights;
- compose or take part in composing or formulating legal documents;
- communicate with third persons in the interest of the client including the public authorities and perform legal actions in the interest of the client or the employer;
- Represent and/or protect the customer outside the court, before and during the trial.
Beside these services, a legal counseling includes reaching agreements outside the court in the areas most relevant to the victims of domestic violence, such as divorce, dividing common property, child support, termination of co-ownership, custody rights, communicating with children or representing the client in the court and achieving positive settlements for the client in civil proceedings.
Legal counseling would be conducted by lawyers who have gained a law degree and preferably have undergone training on violence against women.
If You Need Any Type Of Conselling Services.
The True Care Promise
Share Fearlessly, As We Care Seamlessly!
Here And Everywhere
Get counselling by meeting us In-Person or through other mediums like Voice Chat, and Video Chat. We also offer our help at your home!
Every information provided by you is a TOP SECRET and HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL for us. We do not share your information with anyone.
Highly Qualified Experts
Feel confident and cared as you are in safe hands with our Highly Qualified Counsellors. Stop Worrying, Share Fearlessly as We Care Seamlessly
This service does not provide medical advice and does not cater to any medical or psychiatric emergencies. If you are in a life threatening situation, please do NOT use this site. If you are feeling suicidal we recommend you call a suicide prevention helpline or go to your nearest hospital.