Our counselors provide internship opportunities for psychology students. The internship period varies from one month to three months depending on the distinct factors and the opportunities are open as per the required curriculum.
Internship allows candidates to:-
- Apply theory in real-life situations.
- Improve applied skills necessary for working in the field of psychology.
- Understand various career opportunities.
- Study which areas of psychology fit or do not fit particular skills and interests.
- Improve qualifications for graduate/post graduate and M-Phil programs.
Our interns add more smiles & harmony in life, approaching and organizing the programs and events in the Corporate Offices, Institutions, Schools, RWAs and NGOs.
We deal with wide range of Psychological Issues. The following topics are some of them:-
- Anxiety Disorder
- Diagnose bipolar disorder in children and adolescents
- Post Traumatic Stress disorder
- Day today life and Mental Exercises
- Positivity and post Marital Issues
- Relationship and life in harmony
- Group Counseling and Positivity
- Mental Health and Challenges
- Premarital Counseling
- Post Marital Counseling
- Metro – life and your Mental Health
- Time Management Issues
- Identity Crisis
- Panic Attacks
- Social Media De-addiction programs
- Crisis Intervention
- Yoga/Meditation Session
- Grief and loss counselling
- Stress Management
- Nutritional Check-ups & workshops
- Preventive Nutrition
- Smoking (tobacco) & Drinking management
Benefits to Students:-
- Guide students for the challenges of the 21st century through academic, career, and personal/social development.
- Cultivate decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Promote career exploration and development.
- Assists in acquiring knowledge of self and others.
- Broadens knowledge of our changing world.
- Provides advocacy for students and also fosters resiliency factors for students.
- Assists in enhancing personal development and developing effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Encourages facilitative, co-operative peer interactions.
Benefits for Parents:-
- Offer support for parents in advocating for their child’s academic, career, and personal/social development.
- Cultivates a system for their child’s long range planning and learning.
- Maximizes opportunities for parent/school interaction.
- Permits parents to access school and community resources.
Benefits to Schools:-
- Connects school counselling with the academic mission of the school.
- Caters skill development for teachers in classroom management, teaching effectiveness and effective education.
- Arranges consultation to assist teachers in their guidance role.
- Watching over students in the classroom or on the playground.
- Coordinating with staff to work with individual students.
- Encourages a positive school climate.
- Maximizes opportunities for business and industry to participate actively in the total school program.
- Offers increased opportunity for collaboration among the school, education industry, and communities.
- Caters a potential workforce with decision-making skills, and increased worker maturity.
- The Counseling program promotes student success.
- Aids in monitoring data for school improvement.
Furthermore, we provide Counselling & Workshops for Students, Teachers, Parents & other associated persons. We also provide Pet Therapy as per the requirement. Feel free to contact us for counselling of any type of psychological issues. Our expert counselors deal with them in an exceptional way.
If You Need Any Type Of Conselling Services.
The True Care Promise
Share Fearlessly, As We Care Seamlessly!
Here And Everywhere
Get counselling by meeting us In-Person or through other mediums like Voice Chat, and Video Chat. We also offer our help at your home!
Every information provided by you is a TOP SECRET and HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL for us. We do not share your information with anyone.
Highly Qualified Experts
Feel confident and cared as you are in safe hands with our Highly Qualified Counsellors. Stop Worrying, Share Fearlessly as We Care Seamlessly
This service does not provide medical advice and does not cater to any medical or psychiatric emergencies. If you are in a life threatening situation, please do NOT use this site. If you are feeling suicidal we recommend you call a suicide prevention helpline or go to your nearest hospital.